JOIN THE GUIDING COALITION
The Guiding Coalition:
- is the primary organizing body for the Adams County Circles Initiative in Gettysburg by by providing leadership, guidance, and oversight.
- gives input and direction for future programming including the sustainability and expansion of the existing Circles project.
- determines the focus and plan of action for the elimination of barriers that are brought forth by individual Circles at the Big View meeting
- oversees program operations and resource distributions.
Meetings are the third Wednesday of each month at 9am in the SCCAP boardroom, 153 N. Stratton Street, Gettysburg, PA.
Each Guiding Coalition member aims to:
- Involve and gain the community’s commitment to the Circles initiative.
- Provide their energy and resources for the Circles initiative.
- Increase their own awareness and urgency regarding poverty by actively building relationships across race and class lines, and modeling the way.
- Recruit additional allies to the Circles initiative.
OUR GUIDING COALITION
David Green Kim Davidson Julie Ramsey
Kathy Gaskin Emily Rice-Townsend Cara Russo
Marci Place Pastor Jeanette Tonya Mincey
Gwen McGee Megan Shreve
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GUIDING COALITION?
Circles of Support
Adams County, Pennsylvania
153 N. Stratton Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325